That’s right, especially in senior tennis, the guys and gals who are in the best condition when playing against the same rated player, win the most matches.
To improve your skill level in tennis, you need to embrace getting better at 5 things …
1) Stroke Technique – this is a lifetime sport. You and I will NEVER every part of how to hit a tennis ball. And that’s the beauty of it all, we get to tinker for the rest of our lives.
2) Strategies & Tactics – you can hit the ball off of the ball machine and look like a million bucks, but that doesn’t translate into winning matches. Deploying general strategies that are comprised of specific tactics is a must.
3) Mental Techniques – you gotta man up (or gal up, whatever). Your behavior out there between points in a match either helps you directly win points or lose some points. Mental toughness is a lot about simply NOT getting tired. Watch this video below …
4) Conditioning – duh, if you’re not in GREAT physical condition, you won’t be able to actually move overt to the incoming ball and execute your stroke technique and tactics. An on court and off court training program that enhances YOUR style of play is a must.
5) Nutrition – Good stroke technique, along with a good game plan, and a good training program CANNOT overcome lousy nutrition. What you put into your body matters. #s 1-4 above totally depend on this …
Is #5 – Nutrition high on your priority list?
I hope so, because all of the other things that help make you a better tennis player don’t really matter if you’re not in tip top condition.
All I know is what LifeShotz and VIBE has done for me. I also know that there are currently over 65 tennis players across the USA who are taking these products each and every day and getting results that relate directly to their tennis improvement.
If your nutritional plan doesn’t include elite high quality supplements, then I strongly encourage you to give LS & VIBE a 30 day test.
Shoot me an email to email@example.com so we can chat about your specific fitness goals. I can then make a recommendation for how you can best test these products.